Generous tidings we bring
- Prague to get first public fridge following success of shared public wardrobe.
- Eric Clapton, Cameron Diaz and other celebs talk happiness, money and fame
- Did you know there is a web tutorial on how to be kind?
- Not that you would need such a thing, but check here if you are looking for how to be generous.
1) What bugs you – Profiles
We often hear sighs from our users about how many people at Hearth have no photo or a blank profile. Are you blushing? So, chop chop, head off to your profile and start filling it in.
The rest of you, please answer a few questions, in the meantime, while we are waiting for the shiny, newly completed profiles galore…
2) New functions at Hearth.net will help you:
- Search more effectively (…and gain more relevant results. Just try it, seriously!)
- Further filter the fulltext results (by type, location, etc.…)
- Mark a gift or a wish as a favourite (click the blue upper right arrow and find it in the bookmark Gifts/Wishes)
- Assign the nature of a gift or wish (energy, matter, information)
- Add one or more attachments to your message
- Set the privacy of contact details in your profile
- Mark conversations as unread
- Receive notifications for the registration of users you have invited by e-mail
3) What we’ve been up to
- We introduced the „Table of happiness“ at the Evolution Festival
- We presented Hearth among 8 shortlisted Czech social innovations registered for the SozialMarie2016 Awards
- Another record has been broken at the Hearth.net website. You can now find over 3,000 gifts and wishes..
- We are pleased the ratio of expressed wishes and offered gifts is getting more balanced (1,200 wishes to 1,800 gifts). It’s clear you not only know how to give, but also how to accept, which is great!
If you would like to join in and help us introduce Hearth at these events, let us know, we’d be very happy. Enjoy the fabulous spring days!
Blog – generous news from home and abroad
Facebook – various generosities (almost) daily
YouTube – generously kind video channel